Saturday 26 December 2009

Merry Christmas everyone in Blogland!



Now the presents have been received I can actually show some of them on here. Only the ones I remembered to take photos of though!

These were my first ever attempts at making Sock Monkeys and they were received well by my two sisters-in-law. I'm impressed with how easy they were and have a feeling I will be making many more in the future. Especially as Miss. P seemed to like them!



A jewellery roll for my Grandma using the CK pattern from 'Sew'.





A passport cover for my brother's girlfriend using some LA fabric and pink candy stripe. I might have to make one for myself too!





Bunting for my twin nephews which was almost left half done but I remembered very late Christmas eve and it was finished early Christmas morning! Whoops!



Plus for those not so easy to sew for (otherwise known as the men of the family), edible treats were made thanks to some Nigella recipes.







I think my first 'Handmade Christmas' was a success and will be repeated for 2010 but I think I will be starting much earlier than mid November this time! Panic over and lesson learned!

2 comments:

  1. that stocking is delightful...as are your other lovely makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe those monkeys are your first attempt - they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete