Monday 8 March 2010

Tea Towels and Travel

I must admit I am not a big fan of Emma Bridgewater but when I see a brand new tea towel in a CS window for £1 I can't pass it by, can I?! It did happen to be the one EB print I like (especially the little dolly tea set) so it came home and will hopefully one day become an apron for Miss. P.


Tea towel number two is one I appliqued with our handprints for MILs birthday today.


Finally, after too long, I have organised my fabric stash so it looks all pretty now and I can see what I have without emptying the whole basket out. Unfortunately I have no space for anymore so looks like I may have to buy another basket! There is no way I can vow to buy no more fabric!


There is a new light in my bathroom that I found on ebay. Much better than the bare bulb we have had for way too long.


I won the Molly Cupcakes giveaway and received this lovely little goody package. I especially love the hook that will be going in the kitchen to hang my apron on.


Tomorrow we are travelling to Anglesey to see my parents and I'm hoping to get the opportunity to visit this shop that Mary Poppins mentioned recently. I am leaving space in my suitcase just in case!


1 comment:

  1. WOW EB in a CS lucky you.
    Love your light in the bathroom.
    Glad you entered my giveaway.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete