Monday 5 April 2010

Pretty Useful

Some things are necessary and useful but it doesn't mean they can't be pretty! I have some lovely round cake tins but they are no good for loaf and square cakes so when I saw these in Tescos I knew they were essential for my kitchen! A bargain too at only £6 for the set!


Spending my hard earned pennies need not be so painful when I'm using a purse that makes me smile every time it comes out of my bag (which is far too often)!


Hope everyone is having a lovely easter weekend and don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

6 comments:

  1. Those tins are lovely aren't they? I got the square ones and canister ones last week.
    Viv
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could I have missed these in Tesco's? I shall be straight down there to get hold of them too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen those tins on a couple of blogs - must get me some before they all sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tins are really lovely..Tescos comes up trumps sometimes!! And that purse..so pretty, i have one a bit like it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those tins but my tescos hasn't had any of that range in yet :o( Really like the purse too, was that from Tesco? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh I love those tins - must see if I can pop to Tescos one day soon. Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete